quarta-feira, 28 de julho de 2010

Nova Música do Jens Lekman


Amigos, Mr. Jens Lekman acaba de lançar uma nova música.

Lembro que ele tocou essa canção ano passado em Buenos Aires, num épico show no La Trastienda.

Dá pra baixar aí embaixo:












O que ele diz da música me deixou sem palavras:

It’s a song of hope. When love turns it’s back on you it’s nice to know there’s a world out there that doesn’t give a shit about your problems. That forces you to keep your head held high and move on. A world that is fragile and beautiful. Maybe it can sound cold to some of you, but let me make it clear that I believe in love, I just get so wrapped up in it sometimes that I need to put it into proportion. It’s something you have to do a lot when you’re Jens Lekman.

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...