domingo, 5 de setembro de 2010

Última Música de Cd feelings



Are you with me? Are you here?

‘Cause I can see - I heard the word

I heard a whisper (I want you to hear) in the trees

I heard progress in the breeze

Lord have mercy - let me be, yeah yeah

Let my soul rest in peace

Oh I have had too much pain, had too much pain

Oh-oh-oh - I wanna fly again, I wanna fly again

So take me up through the shit

And the hurt - let me find rarer air

Where I cope, where I fit

Where there's hope to forgive

Where this dark comes to light - oh-oh-oh

Let my soul fly

Please stay a while - babe, please stay a while

Oh, (sh-la-la-la) let my soul rest in peace (sh-la-la-la)

Let me fly with the company that I need

That I want - you make me breathe

I miss you so much - it s killing me

Do they know where I've been?

About the hurt, and the blood and the loss and the love

Lord forgive me - here I come

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...